Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New Year, New Direction

It's been awhile, I know.....I haven't abandoned the blog, so to speak. I've just been gathering my columns, gathering my thoughts as I'm in the process of creating a book containing my work. And let me be the first to tell you, it's a mental pain in the ass.....

Editing, formatting, researching. More editing, more researching. Copious notes of who to contact, who not to; what to do, what not to; what to say, what not to.....my brain is bleeding, not to mention my myopic eyes.

BUT, hopefully, it won't be for naught as I feel this is the best way to get my message across. The best way to reach thousands upon thousands of animal lovers in one fell swoop as between writing the newspaper column and dealing with Mom's death, I fear the blog - and its message - suffered. So now I'm going to try & rectify that.....I will keep you posted.

No comments: